So, you’ve chosen the ideal exhibition for your business, but what’s next? If you’re looking for a preparation checklist, we’ve collated all the things you need to remember when exhibiting to ensure you get the best experience out of it.
Things to Remember Before Exhibiting
Promote Your Business Beforehand
Around a couple of weeks before the exhibition, it’s a great idea to promote your presence to let interested individuals know to attend and to look out for you. There are a number of different ways you can do this:
- Send out an email campaign to your subscribers
- Update your company website with a banner or a blog article
- Post on your social media platforms and use the event hashtag
- Advertise in preview issues of the exhibition
- Distribute a press release
- Update your automatic email replies to let clients know where you’re exhibiting
You’ll be amazed the impact these pre-exhibition promotions will have for your experience. By highlighting your stand number, it will bring visitors directly to you. Also, by interacting with other exhibitors beforehand, you will make more connections at the event.
Set Targets for the Exhibition
You have chosen this exhibition for a reason, but why? By answering this question, you will be able to establish measurable objectives and targets before attending. Are you looking to:
- Increase brand awareness?
- Generate new leads or direct sales?
- Promote a new product launch?
- Network with suppliers?
Whether it’s one of these, all of these, or additional targets, make sure they are at the forefront when approaching this experience and measure your success.
Pack the Essentials
Although you may only be travelling for a day or two, it’s vital that you make sure you pack everything you need. The responsibility for these items should be shared across every individual attending the exhibition with you:
- Stationery – Paperclips, safety pins, Sellotape, scissors, stapler, clipboards, pens, notepads
- Electronics – Laptop, chargers, extension leads
- Promotional Literature – Business cards, leaflets/flyers, brochures, catalogues
- Access Items – Travel documents, exhibitor passes, parking passes, event floor plan, accommodation confirmation, exhibition schedule
- Other Essentials – Bin bags, first aid kit, comfy shoes
You need to remember that if anything goes wrong at your exhibition stand, you won’t be able to abandon the site, so you need to ensure you have everything you require with you. Check that all electronic equipment works beforehand, and any presentations are backed up before you leave.
Create a Unique Stand Design
Last but not least, make sure you have the best exhibition stand for your business by coming to PEM Exhibition Services. From Bespoke Exhibition Stands to Modular Exhibition Stands and Shell Scheme Stands, we have different options that can be tailored to your business as well as your exhibition.
Not only this, but we also provide complete project management throughout the entire process, so we can make this as stress-free as possible for you. Explore our website to find out more about our services or contact us directly to discuss your ideas and requirements.